Monday, August 24, 2009

Easygoing, Friendly Bookshop ISO Friends

Hi Folks!

Well, it's happened. The Gothic Bookshop has joined the, um, latest century. 20th? 21st? 44th? The neo-post-industrial-halfway-hip age? The pre-tweens?

Anyway, we're on Facebook now, is what I'm saying. We're just getting started, but soon you'll see a steady stream of updates about new books, events, and special sales. You'll also find links to things that we just think are cool. (I promise that Arthur and I will do our best to limit the number of links to abjectly nerdy stuff.)

Also, much like the Rockin' Robin, we now tweet. Or twit. The difference twixt the tweet and twit escapes me (though I do know how to do The Twist); regardless, we're on it.

So feel free to friend and follow us! Frankly, you can fawn over us if you're feeling flirty (though as far as I know there's not yet an app for that...).

Twit you later, Facefriends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, what is nerdy about chainmail chess. I mean, I bet Oscar Wao and Jerome Charyn would dig it. Here's a joke for you: "How many hipsters does it take to screw in a light bulb? ... Well, you know, it's like a reallllly obscure number.. you've probably never heard of it." Good luck carrying the Gothic into the new millenia. Cheers, Felton